best place to buy sat nav ?

pegg

Hey guys … browsing motors … but also looking to buy a sat nav , in the rental car at the moment we are using navman which is going ok .

Just wondering if you can point us in right direction - where to purchase and best price etc ? help ;o)

Google maps. Don't need to worry about map updates, and it has traffic on.

If you need 'off line' maps, look at MobileMe .. I used it throughout Europe, and then updated it when I had free WiFi.

But if you *really* want a SatNav, go to JB HiFi (or similar) and see what they have.

Got a flyer through the door the other day and they had a Navman Satnav on offer for $89, it looks like the same one we bought from the Good Guys for $109 that was reduced from £129!! Its pretty good and has got us around easily. More importantly its got the wife around who, without it, would have run out of petrol driving around the Baldivis shopping center car park trying to find her way home!!!

The problem is I cant remember which shop the flyer was for, it was either Repco or Supacheap Auto, so im sure if you pop into both youll find it.