train travel tips feedback ?

pegg

Hi guys , So ive commuted once but will be commuting 5 days a week from whitfords station to leederville.

My worry is, its pretty dark at the moment , and i have to walk from leedaville station to princess margerat hospital.

To get to shifts i need to get on train around 6.00 am then obviously walking from end station in dark ….. and also leaving at night some times .

Im probably over reacting or worrying over nothing … as i do not know what its like this early in the morning .

Just any tips or feedback would be helpful , thankyou … Lisa

Hi guys , So ive commuted once but will be commuting 5 days a week from whitfords station to leederville.

My worry is, its pretty dark at the moment , and i have to walk from leedaville station to princess margerat hospital.

To get to shifts i need to get on train around 6.00 am then obviously walking from end station in dark ….. and also leaving at night some times .

Im probably over reacting or worrying over nothing … as i do not know what its like this early in the morning .

Just any tips or feedback would be helpful , thankyou … Lisa

Have you checked how long it will be think it be a long walk if only u

Have you checked how long it will be think it be a long walk if only u

Its a 15 minute walk from train to hospital , done it once - but in daylight …… other option is to go to perth underground and get on cat bus - 2 minute walk.

So leedavill - 15 min walk …. or underground , then bus , then 2 min walk mmmmmmmm not sure , hopefully will meet other staff once in a routine .

Its a 15 minute walk from train to hospital , done it once - but in daylight …… other option is to go to perth underground and get on cat bus - 2 minute walk.

So leedavill - 15 min walk …. or underground , then bus , then 2 min walk mmmmmmmm not sure , hopefully will meet other staff once in a routine .

I would get cat bus if no one to walk with.I am thinking of a job there