Job agencies in Perth

mazey

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pegg, will definitely bear that in mind - they're not always very good at calling back but I keep trying! :-)

Has anyone had any good-ish experiences with any particular agencies? There are so many listed online, it's knowing where to start as much as anything!

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Pegg, sorry I haven't looked on here for aages! :-) Well, my other half quickly found work through a friend (of course). :-) I have been searching since the beginning of August and I have landed some temp work for a month or so, which is definitely all good. I've had one interview for a "proper" permanent job which went well, but just got a phone call saying the role was going to an internal candidate from the North Sea region instead!

So, I am persevering and trying to use the contacts, LinkedIn, phoning up etc... but am slowly losing hope and might just go home! :-) Thanks for asking xx

Hey Pegg, sorry I haven't looked on here for aages! :-) Well, my other half quickly found work through a friend (of course). :-) I have been searching since the beginning of August and I have landed some temp work for a month or so, which is definitely all good. I've had one interview for a "proper" permanent job which went well, but just got a phone call saying the role was going to an internal candidate from the North Sea region instead!

So, I am persevering and trying to use the contacts, LinkedIn, phoning up etc... but am slowly losing hope and might just go home! :-) Thanks for asking xx

Honestly dont go home - we have had to chase soooo much , and put our faces everywhere - but its now slowly coming good . We are still struggling but centre link helps , and hey summer is nearly here :o)

Sometimes talking to folk can ease the situation or just let off steam ! so bare that it mind if you need a chat or even just a pm …….

……...and yep you could go home and you can go home anytime - but just enjoy that sun a little bit more hey ;o)

Thanks, yes Centrelink are so lovely, I wasn't expecting any help so we were really pleasantly surprised! :-)

Just booked tickets to come back in January after our Christmas holiday, so we're not giving up just yet anyway! As you say, we can at least enjoy the summer months and maybe head home in (UK) spring if things really don't work out. I've never been out of work before so am finding this really tough, especially as it was my so called skills that got us here in the first place... :-D

Cheers xx