1 or 2 bed apartment needed dec-may

Guest lumpylemons

Guest lumpylemons

Hello!

My name is Vicki and im coming over to Perth mid December to cover maternity leave for the Marketing Manager at a company I used to work for.

I'm a professional, tidy, non smoker and would love a 1 or 2 bed apartment anywhere between the city and Joondalup. I don't have a car so it would be fantastic if the apartment was within walking distance of the train line.

My budget is a maximum of $300 per week but I can borrow furniture from friends so unfurnished would be fine. It will be just me in the apartment but my parents will come to visit for 2 months which is why 2 beds would be ideal however we can easily make do with one. (The things we do for our parents!)

I own my home in London so am very respectful and would be more than happy to call/skype you before I came over so you can get to know me a little first.

If you have something you think might be suitable, please could you send me some details and photos.

Thanks for your help!

Vicki

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya vicki

We have an appartment in Mullaloo which, is available for the period you request . its fully furnished 3 bedrooms and is $400 week ,utilities included.

You have 180degree veiws of the ocean and its 1km away from one of Perths best beaches. The bus service is excellent, which takes you to the train station.

email me for further details julianking61@hotmail.com