Info

Guest margaret ann

Goodness yes it will be plenty, obviously it depends where you are wanting to live, if your going to be paying $1000 a week rent you may struggle but if your paying $400 say you will be fine. My OH brings home about $1600 a week on average and we have three in our family and we do fine.

Just a tip almost everything is worked out weekly here, so its best to start thinking that was as soon as you can.:wubclub:

Guest margaret ann
Goodness yes it will be plenty, obviously it depends where you are wanting to live, if your going to be paying $1000 a week rent you may struggle but if your paying $400 say you will be fine. My OH brings home about $1600 a week on average and we have three in our family and we do fine.

Just a tip almost everything is worked out weekly here, so its best to start thinking that was as soon as you can.:wubclub:

thanks for the reply and the tip much appreciated

Guest Guest4182

Its all subjective really...depends where you live, how much rent you pay....etc etc....some would say thats a good amount for two people to live on...it really depends on your lifestyles, outgoings etc.....The latest budget described a combined income of $150,000 to be wealthy....I'm not sure that I would class that amount as wealthy as there are people in Perth with pots of money...and then there are people with very little....My hubby gets paid monthly still....so its easier to work things out for us as its the same as in the UK...!

Guest margaret ann
Its all subjective really...depends where you live, how much rent you pay....etc etc....some would say thats a good amount for two people to live on...it really depends on your lifestyles, outgoings etc.....The latest budget described a combined income of $150,000 to be wealthy....I'm not sure that I would class that amount as wealthy as there are people in Perth with pots of money...and then there are people with very little....My hubby gets paid monthly still....so its easier to work things out for us as its the same as in the UK...!

thanks for the reply