What's your favourite restaurant in the city & surrounding suburbs?

Guest 4lex

We went to 'red cabbage' in south perth last night. Degustation with wine was very good, the service a bit on the hurried side, the price pretty steep, but we did get an entertainment book discount. On balance I'd recommend it though, the poms doing the cooking know a thing or two.

Where else is good?

Cheers,

Alex

little ceasars at Hilarys is nice and so is Breakwater at Hilarys. Sovereign at Joondalup is good and has a good atmosphere.

The Breakwater at Hillarys is a rip off , it's even dearer than Sydney , it used to be ok when it was across the harbour reasonably priced ( for Perth) and good food

Guest Jimmy

I tried Modo Mio the new Italian restaurant at Burswood the other day. I thought that was really good. I had the 2 course lunch with a coffee for $36 which I thought was good considering the quality of the food.

A mate also sent me the below link to cheap daily Pub deals for Perth I thought I would share. :)

http://www.wascene.com/food-drink/perth-daily-dining-deals/

Cheers,

Jimmy

The Breakwater at Hillarys is a rip off , it's even dearer than Sydney , it used to be ok when it was across the harbour reasonably priced ( for Perth) and good food

I've just moved from Sydney and without exception so far have found comparable eating and drinking to be be more expensive here. I reckon it's down to the lack of pokies. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the damned things, but I do like the idea that someone else is losing their money to subsidise my dinner :)

I tried Modo Mio the new Italian restaurant at Burswood the other day. I thought that was really good. I had the 2 course lunch with a coffee for $36 which I thought was good considering the quality of the food.

A mate also sent me the below link to cheap daily Pub deals for Perth I thought I would share. :)

http://www.wascene.com/food-drink/perth-daily-dining-deals/

Cheers,

Jimmy

Cheers Jimmy. Was keen to have a look at that, but looks like the site is down or the link is broken?