Irish Couple Heading in August...

Guest M&G_Irish

Guest M&G_Irish

Hi we are a Irish couple, we are both 23 and are heading to Perth on Working Holiday Visa with the hope of sponsorship. I work in Childcare and my boyfriend is a Quantity Surveyor.

Dont know what else to say only I hope we can get some advice in the future from this forum.

Bye for now,

G & M

Guest M&G_Irish
Hello and welcome to PP ... hopefully its a good place to gain that advice ! :) where are you from in Ireland ?

Hi Jackboots, were from Donegal. We've booked into a hostel for 4 days after arrival to recover from the jet lag, and if we don't like it we'll move onto a different hostel after or if we get some farming work we'll move out there for 3 months to get our 2nd WHV and then look for more long term jobs.

It'll be a big change but it has to be done!

G

Guest M&G_Irish
Welcome to the forum guys! Feel free to ask any questions, we're all friendly here (I only bite when I haven't had my coffee for the day ;) )

Jen :)

Hi Jen_PFR I clicked on the link below your post and I had a look at the website. Is that your company?

If so maybe in the future when we get more settled into Perth and have jobs maybe we could rent a appartment from you?

I noticed that you need a bond of 4 weeks rent and 2 weeks rent in advance, thats approx $3,000. Hopefully in the future if all goes well we'll be able to rent from you if it suits, as I heard from friends its very hard to get a flat/appartment.

G

Hi G! Yes that's us :) It is expensive relative to unfurnished properties but we tend to rent on a short term basis only, when people have just come over and are getting settled with longer term plans, either renting or buying their own place. The weekly rate does include all costs incl. utilities, etc, and the properties are all completely set up with furniture, linen, crockery/cutlery etc. Happy to help out if you do need accommodation, feel free to PM me or email if you have any questions :)

Jen :)

Guest M&G_Irish

That would be great Jen, I think our plan is to do our regional work first and save our money and then back to Perth and get jobs in or around there, so a short term rental of a few months would be great to get settled into.

I'm sure we'll be in touch in the future :)

G