Need to sell uk home now i'm in perth

Guest guest5316

Guest guest5316

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me as you may have been in the same position at one time.

I am now living in Perth but still have my new apartment in Lytham ST Annes. I am struggling to sell it because of the darn housing market and good ole Barratts under cutting us by selling brand new homes for not much more than what I can realistically sell mine.

I know in 10 years time I could make a juicy profit as Lytham is a sought after area but I really could do with selling it so I don't have to transfer money over the UK every month which is a nightmare.

I have looked into these companies who buy your homes of you but the price they are giving me are ridiculous and there is no way I can afford to sell at such a loss.

I was just wondering if anyone has been in the same boat as me and come up with a solution. I do not want to rent it out as it means an increase in mortgage plus various forms need completing and health & safety crap.

Obviously if anyone here is interested I am more than happy to pass on the details. It is a beautiful new flat overlooking the sea near Fairhaven Lake. It has 2 beds, 1 ensuite, all pristine condition and parking space.

Hope someone has a magic wand.

Take care.

We're in a similar situation- we're moving in 9 weeks and not sold the house we're just outside Warrington. The "WeBuyAnyHouse.com sort of people offer at best 70% of the "Market Value" but they didnt even seem to offer us this.

We have a company up here that does fully managed rentals for people who move overseas, our mortgage provider has allowed us to go interest only but the main boost is the rental company have a sister company that sells rentals to other landlords so we can leave it on the market to sell while renting it out.

Hope you get sorted, this seems to be our only option for now.

We're in a similar situation- we're moving in 9 weeks and not sold the house we're just outside Warrington. The "WeBuyAnyHouse.com sort of people offer at best 70% of the "Market Value" but they didnt even seem to offer us this.

We have a company up here that does fully managed rentals for people who move overseas, our mortgage provider has allowed us to go interest only but the main boost is the rental company have a sister company that sells rentals to other landlords so we can leave it on the market to sell while renting it out.

Hope you get sorted, this seems to be our only option for now.

Hi, i live close by on the Wirral, could you message me the name of the company you are using please, i may look to do what you are doing also.

Cheers Ann