Selling a car

Andyrob

Hi all

Anyone got any opinion on the best (and quickest) way to sell a car? Websites anyone has used?

If anyone here is interested its a 3 month old Hyundai i30 with around 3000k on it. It's a 2.0l automatic, blue with window tints. Cost me $23500 new. Bought it for my recently ex'd partner who is leaving the country. PM me if interested.

Andy

Hi all

Anyone got any opinion on the best (and quickest) way to sell a car? Websites anyone has used?

If anyone here is interested its a 3 month old Hyundai i30 with around 3000k on it. It's a 2.0l automatic, blue with window tints. Cost me $23500 new. Bought it for my recently ex'd partner who is leaving the country. PM me if interested.

Andy

Thats crappy news then. I have in the past used carsales, but it has to be said the locals don't seem to like buying newish cars privately as much as we do back home. Gumtree is free of course, or a couple of buttons for a 'top listing', I'd get it on there first.