Warehouse Supervisor

deanhewitt

Hi everyone I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year and I hope to meet a lot of you at teh bowlong event on the 21st January. Anyway, I am looking to fill an urgent vacancy for a Warehouse Stores Manager as per information below.

If you have these skills then please do not hesitate to contact me. The salary is between $60,000 and $65,000.

We are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor. In this role you will refine and establish new systems and procedures to maximize effective, efficient running of our growing business. Reporting to the Operations Manager your key roles will be but not limited to:

- Supervise all Warehouse and Logistics functions

- Work as a part of a National Operations Team

- Perform regular stocktakes and cyclic stocktakes

- Workload forecasting and planning

- Ensure a safe working environment that complies with the Workplace Health and Safety legislation

- Maintain accurate Inventory

- Assist in guidance and training of Team Members

- Maintain Equipment in line with OH&S guidelines

-

To be successful in this role you require:

- Proven minimum 5 years experience in Warehouse Supervision or similar roles

- High attention to detail

- Proven success in problem solving and negotiation

- Demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels

- Excellent organisational skills

- Experienced in MS Outlook, Excel & Word computer skills

- Numerical skills

- Certificate in Warehousing, Logistics or front line management is desirable however reverent experience is essential.

We are offering a rewarding challenging permanent role and you are encouraged to bring your knowledge and experience to the role. You will have a current Forklift licence and demonstrated ability supervise warehouse operations, manage a small team and communicate effectively.

if this is you then please give me a call on 9474 7727 or email me at dean.hewitt@driverhire.com.au

Guest scottishkiwi

Hi Dean, I haven't been on here for a while but so pleased to see that you are here and your business is up and running! How has it all been for you and Margaret Ann?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I just wanted to pick your brains, if you didnt mind. Me & my husband are hoping to emigrate in the next 18mths, all being well. I am currently a student nurse, so when I qualify am hoping to get over there. My husband however, currently works as a warehouse supervisor. He has worked in a warehouse for the last 3 yrs, and as a supervisor for about 2 i think?

I see the message you put on here above...obviously this doesnt apply to us yet..but I was wondering what are the prospects for this type of work over there in perth, and what sort of areas would my husband need to be looking at, and what kind of salary would he can expect?

Is there things he could be doing atm to increase his chances of getting this type of job when we get over there..Just thought Id ask, as until now we have just been looking at all my nursing stuff,as I will be the main applicant...but it would be handy to know, as his salary is still paramount to us living out there..

If you can maybe help, this would be great.

Many thanks