Help...need short stay accomodation NOR

Hi

Ive been trawling through rental sights trying to find furnished accomodation for our arrival on 23 july. Struggling to find anything less than $700 per week! Kind of starting to panic now as would feel a million per cent better if i at least knew that acc for us arriving was sorted.

Looking for somewhere like banksia grove, clarkson, butler or anywhere near by.

If u know of anyone direct or anything available please let me know, its for me, my hubby and four year old daughter.

Thanks

Lesley

Hi Lesley, we have properties available then, but they're not that far north. I'm sure Tracey from ozhouserental.com has properties on her books that are in those areas however, plus she's lovely to deal with.

I hope you find something! You are giving yourself a head start by looking now - I get contacted by people only two or three weeks before they arrive, and I have to refer them elsewhere as we're booked a reasonable way in advance.

Let us know how you go with Tracey :)

Regards

Jen :)

Hi Lesley, we have properties available then, but they're not that far north. I'm sure Tracey from ozhouserental.com has properties on her books that are in those areas however, plus she's lovely to deal with.

I hope you find something! You are giving yourself a head start by looking now - I get contacted by people only two or three weeks before they arrive, and I have to refer them elsewhere as we're booked a reasonable way in advance.

Let us know how you go with Tracey :)

Regards

Jen :)

Thanks for the kind words Jen, yes we get people looking as close as 'next week'. It's good advice to be looking this far in advance, as the good or more affordable properties do get booked up quickly, and you have so much more choice.

Lesley thanks for your contact, I've emailed you at the address you gave me, and hope we can help you out :)

Tracey

Thanks for the kind words Jen, yes we get people looking as close as 'next week'. It's good advice to be looking this far in advance, as the good or more affordable properties do get booked up quickly, and you have so much more choice.

Lesley thanks for your contact, I've emailed you at the address you gave me, and hope we can help you out :)

Tracey

Hi guys

Thanks very much for all ur help guys.......god people really leave this until a couple of weeks before, im stressed to the max trying to organise this now and im not there until july lol

Thanks for ur email tracey, i will have a look and get back to u asap

Thanks again

Lesley