• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

another paged turned another chapter to start xxx

wont be long for you now whens your husband back

xx

2 weeks left of work. Free week then son arrives, 3 days later hubs comes home then 2 weeks later Perth bound. All in all, 5 weeks friday past and ill be leaving on a jet plane!

Guest Mrsmac

First post and I kno it sounds so silly but I'm new to forums of any type and I can't work out how I ask a question!!! Helllllp pleeeeasse

Silly me found it. Don't know how or even if I cud do it again.

Edited by Mrsmac

Guest Cozzy
First post and I kno it sounds so silly but I'm new to forums of any type and I can't work out how I ask a question!!! Helllllp pleeeeasse

Silly me found it. Don't know how or even if I cud do it again.

Hi,

At the bottom each thread you can post an answer to the raised subject (reply to thread) or if you click on the subject you can raise a new thread yourself by click on Post new thread. Think thats right Im sure a Mod will advise better than me!

Guest Little Miss Sunshine

Hi Linda, im only a week behind u! ive just put a new thread up bout how the countdown has really begun now, but glad uve mentioned about having up and down emotions, im in that boat too! I keep thinking in 6 weeks time the UK will be a long long long way a way, and a happier brighter life awaits for us! Ive began packing but still feel a bit in no mans land.

:wacko:

Kat x

Ive cleared out, but shippers are doing the packing so that's one less job. Yes, very close now. Up and down emotions. x

Guest Thomas Mckeown

But.....my house still hasn't sold so I'm going over to validate my visa in 2 weeks time on my own, wife and kids will now have to come over on a spouse visa:sad: gutted!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest racheldarkesouthwood

I did a huge roast here yesterday for 8 people, complete with pigs in blankets and Yorkshire puddings!! YUM! Almost as good as at home (only almost because the oven here is tiny and the BBQ wasn't useful for what I wanted!) xx

I've just filled out my insurance form for the shippers and have cooked what may possibly be my last roast dinner in the uk. I made Yorkie puds too!

I did a huge roast here yesterday for 8 people, complete with pigs in blankets and Yorkshire puddings!! YUM! Almost as good as at home (only almost because the oven here is tiny and the BBQ wasn't useful for what I wanted!) xx

oooo that sounds a bit good. Well, chillaxin in (what seems to be) a pocketfull of sunshine with a crisp sweet wine. Yorkies have risen to the occasion, roasties still in the oven. The cases are out and I am twiddling my thumbs re packing. I'm sure it will be mental here wednesday when the shippers arrive.

Guest racheldarkesouthwood

It's good to be busy in those last few days. Like me, you'll sleep all the way here! x

oooo that sounds a bit good. Well, chillaxin in (what seems to be) a pocketfull of sunshine with a crisp sweet wine. Yorkies have risen to the occasion, roasties still in the oven. The cases are out and I am twiddling my thumbs re packing. I'm sure it will be mental here wednesday when the shippers arrive.

• 2 weeks later...