I know no one will care but ......

ali

well the first one has rang and said we have to decide his offer , so we have accepted not as much as we would have liked but he is a cash buyer <must have won the pools !!> so we are on our way, plane ticket booked, Oz here we come.

That's fab news!!! So excited for you. Happy packing and see you soon - Eek!!! Xx

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Nikkis.... no 3 was the food processor bowl falling out the wall cupboard and smashing into a tidy pile of pieces..... The model is not made any more and i was unable to replace the bowl so had to buy a new food processor. But the good news is that the pool chlorinator is covered under the warranty.... just got to wait a few days for the chap to come and replace it. Murphy has now moved on to live in someone elses house for a while!

Who's Murphy?

Oh wait, I know.....it's that dodgy fella with his annoying law.....right?

its not Take That more the title Let in the Sun, i wasn't sure it had been released in Oz as it is a new one, and I was watching the Brits.enjoyed the Maddonna fall, never laughed so much

I felt so sorry for her.......she's not young anymore.....

Just proved that she wasn't miming.....it went all too quiet....

I know no one will care but ..... Yet again i am here preparing for my ielts tomorrow. Hoping for a pass, as i do every time.

Revised essay structure, letter structure and how to write an effective plan until i know it in my sleep :wacko: Hate the thought of the possibility to do it all again next month :wideeyed:

Xx

You WILL pass Ash. I have total belief and faith in you. Good luck xx

I know no one will care but ..... Yet again i am here preparing for my ielts tomorrow. Hoping for a pass, as i do every time.

Revised essay structure, letter structure and how to write an effective plan until i know it in my sleep :wacko: Hate the thought of the possibility to do it all again next month :wideeyed:

Xx

Oh good luck lovely - thinking of you and hoping so hard this is the one xxx let me know how you get on

Xx

Good luck, sending you positive vibes. You will do it this time :biggrin:

Well guys the listening I think I got between 3-4 wrong ... Reading, I had already say that paper in a previous exam so I'm pretty sure I got all the answers correct the writing exam the letter I think I got correct but the actual essay I am not too sure, I'm now in the holding room waiting for my speaking exam ... Then the agonising 13 day wait, thanks for the well wishes guys xx

Well guys the listening I think I got between 3-4 wrong ... Reading, I had already say that paper in a previous exam so I'm pretty sure I got all the answers correct the writing exam the letter I think I got correct but the actual essay I am not too sure, I'm now in the holding room waiting for my speaking exam ... Then the agonising 13 day wait, thanks for the well wishes guys xx

Good Luck :-) x