I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Used" to be a MOTOGP fan??? Why not now?

So busy with all kind of other stuff really... And I rode a supersport bike myself back then. Then I switched to supermoto (due to the fines) and got more interested in that. Now I'm more into dirt bikes as that's more fun in WA :)

So busy with all kind of other stuff really... And I rode a supersport bike myself back then. Then I switched to supermoto (due to the fines) and got more interested in that. Now I'm more into dirt bikes as that's more fun in WA :)

I'm surprised I've not gotten more demerits and fines.......ha ha

IKNWC but we're a house of sickies. Mrs p started last weekend and had five days in bed. Mine came on Friday and jokes about man-flu aside, holy moly! This is the worst flu I have ever had. Some mega-strength Panadiene is only just taking the edge off the aches and fever.

Rest well buddy

IKNWC but I too want Friday to hurry up!!!! IELTS results too - although huge feeling I failed waaaah!

I've spent the whole day sorting the garage and sold a few bits! Need to do a Carboot!

Pickfords are coming to pack up the house next weds/thurs so we are moving back in with mother in law at the weekend it's happening so fast now.

Final few bits sorted

Cat having her rabies blood test on Friday too!

Help!!!!! Haha I'm feeling a bit :wacko: haha!! Pass me the wine

15/21 jun (Mon/Sun) - Melbourne -> Sydney coastal Drive: 7 days (ong 1400km/20 uur)

Melbourne – Phillip Island - Wilsons Promontory/Mt Oberon – Ninety mile Beach/Gippsland Lakes – Lake Entrance - Mallacoota – Eden/Ben Boyd NP – Pebbly Beach - Jervis Bay – Fitzroy Falls - Lake Illawara - Sea Cliff Bridge – Sydney

Sounds like a fab trip, very jealous!

We stayed at Mallacoota inlet at the camping ground on the foreshore many moons ago, I think it's run by the council. While we were there a boat rocked up selling prawns freshly caught and cooked on the boat, yum! I'd also really recommend a night or two at green patch, Jervis bay if time allows, well worth it for a chance to get up close and personal with the wildlife, just watch out for kookaburras nicking food off the BBQ!

Edited by Happy little Vegemite
To delete some weird stuff that appeared...

IKNWC but I too want Friday to hurry up!!!! IELTS results too - although huge feeling I failed waaaah!

I've spent the whole day sorting the garage and sold a few bits! Need to do a Carboot!

Pickfords are coming to pack up the house next weds/thurs so we are moving back in with mother in law at the weekend it's happening so fast now.

Final few bits sorted

Cat having her rabies blood test on Friday too!

Help!!!!! Haha I'm feeling a bit :wacko: haha!! Pass me the wine

Take it in your stride Hun. You'll be right. You'll get the Ielts result you wanted and all will be lovely x

Take it in your stride Hun. You'll be right. You'll get the Ielts result you wanted and all will be lovely x

Thanks loved my mini melt down!!! I passed ielts and got all my points too - it's all happening now Dom! Drinks in Sept? Maybe even a killer bike ride [emoji5]️