I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know no one will care but just giving a little update on the whole journey *** bits, but i submitted my EOI on the 18th march ( which I never imagined actually being able to do) I am hoping to have an invite on the next invitation round, approx 10th april. In the mean time, I have been applying for jobs. I am pretty sure I have applied for in the region of 10 jobs so far. To my delight this morning, I received an email to have an interview at the Hollywood private hospital in Nedlands. The jobs is in my speciality and I explained in my cover letter, that I am currently going through the 189 route and looking to arrive in perth july /august.

I am petrified at the thought of an interview ... especially via skype .... ARGHHHHHHHH lol.

Just venting my anxiety on here as I have only a handful of people that know of my doings.

:wideeyed:

IKNWC but we had a fabulous weekend in Liverpool, went in The Phil for a drink just like John Lennon, did all Beatle things then finished off with a great night in The Cavern.

you then start thinking this is great hope there are things to do in Perth....

Thanks loved my mini melt down!!! I passed ielts and got all my points too - it's all happening now Dom! Drinks in Sept? Maybe even a killer bike ride [emoji5]️

Yay!!!!!! That is totally awesome news Jen. I'm so happy for you......yay!!!!!!!!!

Deffo drinks and bike ride.

I know no one will care but just giving a little update on the whole journey *** bits, but i submitted my EOI on the 18th march ( which I never imagined actually being able to do) I am hoping to have an invite on the next invitation round, approx 10th april. In the mean time, I have been applying for jobs. I am pretty sure I have applied for in the region of 10 jobs so far. To my delight this morning, I received an email to have an interview at the Hollywood private hospital in Nedlands. The jobs is in my speciality and I explained in my cover letter, that I am currently going through the 189 route and looking to arrive in perth july /august.

I am petrified at the thought of an interview ... especially via skype .... ARGHHHHHHHH lol.

Just venting my anxiety on here as I have only a handful of people that know of my doings.

It's great and positive news Ash. The Skype interview will be fine, you'll breeze through it and they will so impressed with you, they'd be begging you to start ASAP [emoji3]

It's great and positive news Ash. The Skype interview will be fine, you'll breeze through it and they will so impressed with you, they'd be begging you to start ASAP [emoji3]

FINGERS CROSSED ! lol, i have purchased a note pad to jot down any scenarios i can think of as a sort of revision, but its a step forward i guess. Just wish the immigration department would send out my invitation to apply for visa lol..

soon be august and hopefully be out there :ssign19:

Fantastic news Ashlenelouise, good luck with it :biggrin:

I know no one will care but it looks like my job offer isnt going to happen, so we are booking our flights and coming out anyway. Hopefully fortune favours the brave, who dares wins and all that.

As far as I know, most of us go without a job lined up.

I know no one will care but my butt, in fact whole body, is aching after cycling 15kms with the family today. I am seriously unfit!

I really, really need to get out and about on the bike and stop making excuses. I'm not working at the moment (job hunting - sort of..) so time is not a factor.

OK, must have hit my head during the ride - time to open a bottle of wine and enjoy the evening... Will think about getting more exercise after the girls go back to school (maybe).

Iknwc but in a week we have a new pantry laundry cupboard ceiling fans in 4 bedrooms walk in robe painted clothes put away no ensuit whole house of windows clean inside and out frames and tracks all curtain rails down picture hook holes filled and sanded new lights in garage living room painted skirting board on floor to purchase tomoz. No work Saturday or Sunday we are shattered but happy with progress. Feeling alive again with a purpose