I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my laptop has been set up in prime position, in the kitchen, against a blank wall. Note pad to hand and also the job description printed out. I have a list of questions to ask and also information about the hospitals values ..

Yes, tomorrow morning is interview day.

And I am pooping my pants :wideeyed:

Good luck with the interview :-) x

Well I had the interview at 8am ( UK time) and it was all going smoothly, they appeared to be impressed. Then .... BAM laptop decided to do updates .... I mean 20 minutes into the interview laptop completely turned off and restarted. I could of died, right at that moment. I emailed the woman interviewing me and apologised ALOT, she emailed back stating it was fine and she only had two more questions. What hours I was looking for per fortnight and also what shifts I was looking for. She also requested two referees.

I have no clue whether it was successful, but it didn't end so badly.

Only time will tell. Hopefully we get the ITA tomorrow, and crack on with that.

Thanks for for the good luck xx

Im here ... looking at rentals in perth online .. Dreaming I had my invitation to apply for my visa,

My job looks promising... referees, police checks, ahpra and passport documents all sent. Just waiting for the yay or nay as to whether I have the job.

Me and the other half love the look of bibra lake,the suburb reviews dont look to shabby online either. Just wish I could get out there already !!!!

Whats everyone else been up too ?

:cute: