I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Estates Agents just been to value our rental..... not sure if our landlords are selling as they are being a little vague.

Rentals really, really hard to find in Margs and our 9 month lease ends at the worst possible time of year (5 October). We don't want to break our lease early but really worried that we won't find another rental in October and maybe if the house is going to be sold it may be a blessing in disguise??? Feeling very out of sorts today.....

Wow, my wife got a job offer from her previous employer. She starts the 13th of July, a week after we landed in Perth. As we are on holiday 5 weeks long before we arrive in Perth, this reduces her stress levels significantly and she can enjoy the holidays betters. :biggrin:

IKNWC but I'm an idiot.

Mrs p bought me a straight razor and other shave stuff for my birthday (I have a beard. I think she may be trying to tell me something).

Anyway, after showering this morning I finally decided to scrape my face down to baby soft skin once more. First time of using my brand new shiny cut-throat and what happens? I cut a massive chunk out of my nose! How on earth do you manage to cut your nose shaving?

It took me about half an hour to stem the flow of blood, finally doing so with toilet paper and masking tape!

As if that wasn't bad enough, having cleaned the carnage of the bathroom I moved on to sorting my hair out. Nice big dollop of product into my palm, distributed it across my hands and then.... I rubbed it straight into my freshly shaven face.

As if the blood loss wasn't enough I'm now writhing in agony as Paul Mitchell's foaming pomade penetrated my newly exposed skin which reacted by turning my face a fierce orange. I didn't bother to wait for the shower to warm up and moaned in the most extraordinary pleasure as cool water washed away Mr Mitchell's foam and soothed my burning skin. After a couple of minutes all was calm again.

I stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror. I had a streak of fresh blood running down and dripping off my chin, a flap of blue masking tape clinging to my bloody nostril and a face that looked like the last satsuma in the last box.

It was 10am.

I finally left the house at twelve thirty.

I'm growing a beard again.

IKNWC but I'm an idiot.

Mrs p bought me a straight razor and other shave stuff for my birthday (I have a beard. I think she may be trying to tell me something).

Anyway, after showering this morning I finally decided to scrape my face down to baby soft skin once more. First time of using my brand new shiny cut-throat and what happens? I cut a massive chunk out of my nose! How on earth do you manage to cut your nose shaving?

It took me about half an hour to stem the flow of blood, finally doing so with toilet paper and masking tape!

As if that wasn't bad enough, having cleaned the carnage of the bathroom I moved on to sorting my hair out. Nice big dollop of product into my palm, distributed it across my hands and then.... I rubbed it straight into my freshly shaven face.

As if the blood loss wasn't enough I'm now writhing in agony as Paul Mitchell's foaming pomade penetrated my newly exposed skin which reacted by turning my face a fierce orange. I didn't bother to wait for the shower to warm up and moaned in the most extraordinary pleasure as cool water washed away Mr Mitchell's foam and soothed my burning skin. After a couple of minutes all was calm again.

I stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror. I had a streak of fresh blood running down and dripping off my chin, a flap of blue masking tape clinging to my bloody nostril and a face that looked like the last satsuma in the last box.

It was 10am.

I am so sorry - but that has made me chuckle !!! hope it all settles/regrows soon !!

IKNWC but I'm an idiot.

It was 10am.

Goodness I hope it's calmed down a bit for you x:cute:

Im getting frustrated with all this document collecting ... there is so much paperwork piling up. I know its all worth it in the end but jheeez lol ... nearly all uploaded about 5 more documents to get sorted and then the medicals to be arranged. The holiday to Tenerife was definitely needed. Holiday blues have set in already. Back to the grind as they say.

:wacko:

Im getting frustrated with all this document collecting ... there is so much paperwork piling up. I know its all worth it in the end but jheeez lol ... nearly all uploaded about 5 more documents to get sorted and then the medicals to be arranged. The holiday to Tenerife was definitely needed. Holiday blues have set in already. Back to the grind as they say.

:wacko:

Keep with it. You'll be seeing blue sky's of Australia soon x

• 2 weeks later...

IKNOWC but I've uploaded all the relevant document (Barr one - other half a police cert, which we await arrival of) and tomorrow we both have our medicals .. :wideeyed: Still no case officer but we are only on early days 34 days since we paid for our visa .. So we are just sitting and waiting once we have had the medicals. Cannot wait to get out there and start my new job! Hopefully only 8 weeks left in the UK :cute:

@Ashlenelouise. Good luck we are on day 62 the waiting game is hard but so excited to start a new adventure

@lamb62 ahhhh yeah hopefully you will hear something soon, there taking up to 3 months to get them granted, the weeks are just flying by at the minute. So for me, it isn't dragging to much. Works manic, and lots of my friends are having babies so it keeps me busy lol. Let us know when you hear from a case worker. Hopefully I won't be far behind. When are you looking to fly out ? Xx