I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhh I though you were also awaiting case officer allocation. I have a start date of the 13th of July,( visa depending) although it won't be back by then. Were hoping to fly out two weeks after approval. As soon as it's granted book our flights and off we go... Hoping end of July, how many days ago did you get a case officer allocated. @lamb62 x

IKNWC but I have (finally) got a job! After 4 months of applying for every sort of job possible I start work on Tuesday as Office Administrator for a local business. I've loved being at home since we moved to Margs in January but really want to get back into the office so that I don't lose my skills. The job is part time so I can still fetch the girls from school every day and I've found a lovely lady to come and look after the girls from 7.30am and drop them at school. Fingers crossed its all starting to come together!

IKNWC but I have (finally) got a job! After 4 months of applying for every sort of job possible I start work on Tuesday as Office Administrator for a local business. I've loved being at home since we moved to Margs in January but really want to get back into the office so that I don't lose my skills. The job is part time so I can still fetch the girls from school every day and I've found a lovely lady to come and look after the girls from 7.30am and drop them at school. Fingers crossed its all starting to come together!

Well done, Glad things are all slotting into place for you and your family. xx

Well done Ashlenelouise glad you got sorted and a job at Hollywood too. You mental health or general ? x

I came out to Perth but as I had to commit to 12 mths rental for schools and 1 child in UK not wanting to leave and one in Perth wanting to return I had to return. I had a job set up at Hollywood too should have started 4 th may. Had to let them down to keep family together! Gutted gutted gutted!!!!! Returned and been sad since. My kids are 17, 15 and 14 the 14 yr old wanted to stay so much. My brother gets married in August and I'm bridesmaid. So I always had to return for that. Just wished things would have worked out. All that work to get there!!

Hollywood said they will re recruit if kids change minds.

I would love to try again and I'm 40 now so I'm hoping they will see sense and get out of Wigan. I never presented to ahpra in person and it runs out February. I'm newly qualified and not started nursing as was waiting to do preceptorship in Perth. Not sure if to get job here and wait or stay bank and hope they will go in August after wedding. Don't want my dream to end [emoji17] xx

Just had fantastic day out with a great group of people on a Swan River Wine Tasting Tour, 3 wineries, a brewery, chocolate factory, honey farm, nuts & nougat made for a busy interesting and tasty afternoon, if anyone is interested I can highly recommend Tours with a Twist

http://www.tourswithatwist.com.au

https://www.facebook.com/ToursWithATwist

• 2 weeks later...

I know no one will care but I finally have a case officer allocated and they have requested one more document, looking more likely we will be over in July. I have handed my notice in to work and I will be working agency work until the visa arrives, just a case of sorting and packing our belongings Into suitcases xx

Excellent @Ashlenelouise and @Deb !

We had our leaving party on Saturday in our local pub....was just what we wanted, very informal, lots of friends and family, good drink and giggle! A few tears!

Two weeks today we will be going to the airport hotel!

Today I am beginning to sort the suitcases!!

@cutchibear ooohhhh exciting can't wait for your update we're hoping to be out mid July ... Cannot wait good luck with the move xx