I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know no one will care ………….. BUT , having the nightmare of being told as a nurse i need now to have a degree - which would have put us back a year ………. WELL , lucky me - as ive done two modules and university are now going to add 15 points from modules i did a couple of years back - which mean i get degree in JULY ….. YESSSS!

Just that bloody ilets now !

Wahoooo @pegg the journey seems a long one but don't worry the end is closer then you think xx

Crikey i hope so ……….. just found out that my agent dosent sort my nursing reg … so I'm going to get this sorted whilst waiting for next ilets !!!

Also another bummer - i didnt realize my passport was out of date - so thats been sent off ………… DOH !

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Domdom, I have been so busy too, so much work keeps me out of trouble, I am still managing to have morning tea with some PP friends so that is great and I enjoy their company.

Odies it must be time for another cuppa soon.

So pretty much most work and some play....Ha ha

Hey @odies

How are you going mate?

Still living the dream?

other than everyone down with this bug, we are doing great Dom, the car is on the road now, we have told the rental people to look for somewhere else, we are starting to enjoy ourselves, just finding money running through my fingers though.What you been up to, it is so quite now

Hey stranger how have you been, I know every time I come on here there's hardly anyone here anymore and I don't recognise any names now x

Hey Coco....how are you going?

i'm good thank you. Busy work wise, but have got three weeks off starting next week, so all good.

what are you up to?

other than everyone down with this bug, we are doing great Dom, the car is on the road now, we have told the rental people to look for somewhere else, we are starting to enjoy ourselves, just finding money running through my fingers though.What you been up to, it is so quite now

Yeah the bug seems to be doing the rounds.....

funny how quickly can come and go hey ha ha ha

Ive been busy as building decks for customers so all good.

Hi Domdom, I have been so busy too, so much work keeps me out of trouble, I am still managing to have morning tea with some PP friends so that is great and I enjoy their company.

Odies it must be time for another cuppa soon.

yes Ann, it has been to long, but let us all get over this bug first, seems to take a week after it first hits anyone,one gets it then another etc.