I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive only been offered a job at fiona stanley this week …………………… And after a good few attempts passed academic ilets today too !!!!! Wow what a week !!

Yippppppeeeee !!

Congratulations when will you start? We are flying over on the 26th sept & I start the induction days on the 5th October. :laugh:

Wide awake

When all you want to do on a day off but snuggle a bit longer as its cold outside the duvet. The big girl jumps on the bed to deliver Rottie love and morninggladtoseeyouness licks and slobber excited to see you but has been sleeping on her bed next to yours all night. Squeezing herself between me and hubby so the duvet gets pulled off you. What are you to do but accept it. Nowt like the love of a 7 st Rottweiler.....

biggrin:

Yay!!!!! Bestest of luck Jen xx

Thanks @DomDom75 - now another waiting game, which I am not too good at! I literally cannot wait to move now, work is rubbish and I need to get out! ha! FX I get ITA on Monday (Praying harder than I have ever prayed before)......hope you are well? How is work going? Bike Riding? x

Thanks @DomDom75 - now another waiting game, which I am not too good at! I literally cannot wait to move now, work is rubbish and I need to get out! ha! FX I get ITA on Monday (Praying harder than I have ever prayed before)......hope you are well? How is work going? Bike Riding? x

Yeah waiting is the hardest part, right?

Yeah all good here. Work is going really well. Looking to move into my own place in the next month or so.

Not much bike riding going on as I have damaged a groin muscle :(

Yeah waiting is the hardest part, right?

Yeah all good here. Work is going really well. Looking to move into my own place in the next month or so.

Not much bike riding going on as I have damaged a groin muscle :(

Ouchies!!!!! Hope feeling better?

yes waiting is sooooo hard - have applied for visa now Yay so now just waiting yaaaay

Hope it feels better and heals asap

It is not going well at all.....I just want my Registration through more TBH - I want to be able to apply for jobs....it is scary being in limbo and everything here is all messy and confusing and upsetting atm so I really want to see some light at the end of the tunnel to make the decisions that I have to make in the interim bareable ......

How is work going?

Hope it feels better and heals asap

It is not going well at all.....I just want my Registration through more TBH - I want to be able to apply for jobs....it is scary being in limbo and everything here is all messy and confusing and upsetting atm so I really want to see some light at the end of the tunnel to make the decisions that I have to make in the interim bareable ......

How is work going?

This is the hard part Jen, you can, AND WILL, get through this, see the light at the end of the tunnel and start planning for your wonderful future. It will happen for you. Patience is key.

Work is going great guns thanks. Busy as..........started on a large deck for a Customer in Secret Harbour (near Rockingham, Perth). Should be finished up on Friday.........then onto the next job.

So all good.

I am soon to be moving out of my sisters place and finding a Dommy Pad............and have absolutely nothing in terms of setting up a home.........oho wait, I have a Queen sized bed, a TV, an Xbox and a DVD Player..............that's all I need, right?

This is the hard part Jen, you can, AND WILL, get through this, see the light at the end of the tunnel and start planning for your wonderful future. It will happen for you. Patience is key.

Work is going great guns thanks. Busy as..........started on a large deck for a Customer in Secret Harbour (near Rockingham, Perth). Should be finished up on Friday.........then onto the next job.

So all good.

I am soon to be moving out of my sisters place and finding a Dommy Pad............and have absolutely nothing in terms of setting up a home.........oho wait, I have a Queen sized bed, a TV, an Xbox and a DVD Player..............that's all I need, right?

Good luck in your new home.Have u seen anything you like