Car, pet and contents insurance

Guest Doozclump

Guest Doozclump

It’s only a week until myself and my family fly from Glasgow to Perth, our cars are in the final stage of getting their rego's and so I need to try and arrange car insurance for when we arrive. I would like to put our both cars on joining policies and also if possible arrange contents insurance for our belongings that we receive on the 25th of June. Our dog "Jock" arrived last night so I have a month to sort out his insurance. Anybody have a one stop shop I could contact regarding the above.

This is also a big thanks to all who make this site an excellent source of information.

cheers

Off the top of my head, can only think of http://www.allianz.com.au/ who do all 3. No guarantee that would work out the cheapest though. Many insurance companies will do your cars and home contents, then maybe look at a second company for the pet insurance. We've always insured home & vehicles with aami (and they were very good when we had to claim on the car). Pet insurance, you can try rspca, medibank, woolworth, petplan etc.