Starting a business in Perth, help needed please

bugsyburrell

Guest JohnBush

First of all you need to know which kinds of products are in demand to those people in Perth and also know their business market so that you have an idea what kind of business did you want to published.

Thanks for the reply. We know which products we will be selling, we know there is a good demand in WA and we already have a targeted client base.

We were just after some of the finer details of business in oz, like, is it compulsory to send employees on training courses or is in-house (FOC) sufficient??

HI there

We set up business here and yes you do need to train your employees. It is 1 or 2% of your employees salary that you need to spend on training with a RTO provider.

This will be in your business plan for DIAC when requesting permission to set up in business as an overseas investor.

If you would like any more information jot me an email at dean.hewitt@driverhire.com.au and I will try to assist you as much as i can