Emmigrating as soon as possible!!!!!!!

Guest jasonmonika

Guest jasonmonika

Hi all perth mover's,,, Me and my wife are moving to perth in the new year :D I myself aged 25 and my wife is 22 and we already have freinds to stay with short term untill we get a place of our own. Could anyone give us any advise on which area's to live. We want to be a short drive from city and beach. I myself would like to be close to good links to city.

I am a service technician specializing in hydraulic and pneumatic systems and looking to get a possible sponsership in either or both of these feilds. I also have H,N,C in mechanical engineering and time served. My wife is polish we got married this year, she has just completed a BA in teaching english.

Could anyone give us any advise or web addresses we may look at to find work. OR!!!! basically to help us on our way to a better life. PLZZZ PLZZZ help we will be very greatful. Thankyou jason and monika :P

Hi,

I saw an ad in the Sun newspaper. Try Western Power they are like Seeboard but in perth and my aunt works for them. They are looking for loads of engineers etc and will pay visa and relocation fees! They should have a website called Western Power.

Good luck! We are hoping to move over ourselves as my hubby is a bricklayer.

Mizz MP

hiya jason i lived in perth for nearly 5 years and i would be happy to help with any questions that you may have.

well with your experience i would be applying for a job in the mines.

but i wouldnt do that straight away coz you will spend alot of time away from home, coz its usally 2 weeks on 1 week off.

but its a good industry to be in good money aswell.

hope it helps abit anything you want to know mate just ask.

Guest jasonmonika

Thanks for your reply, Are the mines the way to go, and are the rates of pay good. I would not mind working in that industry. I am aware that WA is huge for mining, could you explain more you seem to know the place better than i due to your 5 years there.

regards jason

Guest Kym_and_James

Hi Jason

You can still work in the mining industry and be based in Perth offices. This is the company I work for www.mpdjv.com.au We employ about 800 people and half of them are engineers and draftees, most in Perth. And yes the money is really good.

Check out the websites of these other companies; Clough, BHP, Worley Parsons, KBR, Woodside, Calibre.. Actually here is a link to a list; http://www.minebox.com/minecatlist.asp?Statename=Western%20Australia&state=WA

Also, www.seek.com.au is the best job search site.

• 4 weeks later...