Moving in 4 weeks to Joondalup,Perth.

Guest luff900

Guest luff900

Hubbie and I move in 4 weeks time ,we are renting in Joondalup intially. Des my husband will be working almost immediately. It would be good if there are a few ladies that feel like doing lunch once were out there.

Jo-Anna

:P

Guest guest1337

HELLO JO-ANNA!! I live in Clarkson which is about 10mins from Joondalup, i work at Joondalup Health Campus(hospital!!). I do lunch!!! Just let me know when and where and i will be there!!! as long as i'm not working that is!!!!!LOL

Stace xx

Guest Allgood Girl

Let me know when you are here. I live 2mins from Joondalup & am always up for "doing lunch".

Laura :P

Hubbie and I move in 4 weeks time ,we are renting in Joondalup intially. Des my husband will be working almost immediately. It would be good if there are a few ladies that feel like doing lunch once were out there.

Jo-Anna

:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest half a dozen

Hi All

I too (along with hubby & 4 kids) are moving to Joondalup. We're renting for 3 months in the city so spending first 3 - 4 weeks tring to find suitable schools for the tribe before I know where we'll end up for good.

It's great to see others saying they're moving that soon, feel like I'm organising for the world at the moment, my head's about to explode. :eek:

We leave England on 17th but stopping for a well earned rest in Singapore for 3 nights.

Hope to see you all in Joondalup soon, count me in for lunch!

Carrie x :)

Hiya everyone

My name is James Sullivan

I used to live in perth up in Clarkson north metro area. Im back in the uk for family reasons at the mo but i have been helping as many people as i can with there moves to perth.

If there anything i could do for anyone here just let me know anything that you would like to know i.e local schools, shops, parks or anything like that then feel free to ask. my email is sullivan_artex@yahoo.co.uk

or msn addy is jamesssullivan28051986@hotmail.com

hope everything goes well for everyone.

xx

Guest luff900

Hi Everyone,

Well we have been here a week and the weather has been up and down but hey its sunny today. We have seen about 7 rental properties. The current place were in is rented until end of Nov. Does anyone fancy meeting up for a BBQ in the Joondalup and surrounding areas? ?

Guest luff900

Joanne,

The more the merrier,no-worries if you have to bring the littleone. If we go somewhere it will be be child suitable and i need somewhere without steps as i use a small sporty wheelchair.

Get in touch

Jo-Anna

• 4 months later...