Moretin Bombs

Rosshf

Hi all

So after weeks of daily spider updates, my wife made me get six of these things to use around the house. I've got a few questions:

Do they stain sofas, carpets, clothes?

Will they leave a reside on children's toys and thereby make them potentially unsafe in a playroom?

Anything else I should know about them?

Appreciate any info.

Cheers

Ross

Edited by Rosshf

Guest pinky89
Hi all

So after weeks of daily spider updates, my wife made me get six of these things to use around the house. I've got a few questions:

Do they stain sofas, carpets, clothes?

Will they leave a reside on children's toys and thereby make them potentially unsafe in a playroom?

Anything else I should know about them?

Appreciate any info.

Cheers

Ross

personally i've never had any problems with them, i use the spray and i set the bombs off every 3 months, i put one in each room and leave the house for an hour, come home, throw the cans in the bin and vacuum any spiders/insects. Never had any problems with stains on carpets clothes etc just make sure your not in the house when you set them off.

personally i've never had any problems with them, i use the spray and i set the bombs off every 3 months, i put one in each room and leave the house for an hour, come home, throw the cans in the bin and vacuum any spiders/insects. Never had any problems with stains on carpets clothes etc just make sure your not in the house when you set them off.

Thanks - I'll give them a go and see what happens.

cheers

Ross

If you're worried about the kid's toys you could always just round all (or most!) of them up and put them in the car while you're bombing.

Somehow the last part of that sentence doesn't sound quite right, but you know what I mean!!

I knew I should have got a 4x4 ;-)