Meet friends/find playgroups in Lakelands

msjguk

Hi we are Lakelands, been here 6 weeks now.

Not sure about playgroups, there is one at the community house I think but not been. We have 3 kids, girls of 3.5 and 9 and a boy of nearly 8.

They all start at Meadow Springs Primary on 4th Feb but happy to meet up at the weekends or when the littlest isn't at Kindy.

Justin and Emma.

Hi,

Thanks for reply, will pm you :-)

Jen

Hi we are Lakelands, been here 6 weeks now.

Not sure about playgroups, there is one at the community house I think but not been. We have 3 kids, girls of 3.5 and 9 and a boy of nearly 8.

They all start at Meadow Springs Primary on 4th Feb but happy to meet up at the weekends or when the littlest isn't at Kindy.

Justin and Emma.

Guest joemilmoss

Hi Jen,i hope your all ready for your move. Im not sure about playgroups but it would be great to meet up once you get settled in. We live in secret harbour we have a two boys 10 and nearly 4 and a girl eight.

Guest joemilmoss

Hi Emma and Justin i hope settled into your new home,i bet your looking forward to the kids starting there new school. Were in secret harbour have 3 kids aged 10,8and nearly 4 its always nice to meet new friends if you fancy a coffee once the kids go back to school.

Kelly

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...