Any 40+ couples in the Butler area????

kjlav

• 1 month later...

Time for a meet up I think, we're in our forties, me and hubby, Mark, if you want to arrange something on here that'll be good. I would but I've got loads on at the minute with kids birthdays, son in laws birthday and a baby shower to arrange and a trip bk to England all in the next 2/3 months. So much to do so little time!!! Anyway I can always try and squeeze a meeting in :)

Guest Allen family

hi, We are Dave (49), Sharon (46), Molly (16) and Sam (13) also in Butler since November.

Would love to meet new people for a drink and a chat.

Guest KayHicks
hi, We are Dave (49), Sharon (46), Molly (16) and Sam (13) also in Butler since November.

Would love to meet new people for a drink and a chat.

Hi would love to meet up when would be convenient maybe a Saturday would be good maybe Mindarie Marina for a drink or two.

Look forward to hearing from you we have a 17 year old daughter, 14 son and 10 year old son.

Hello everyone thought I would leave it for a while see how many replies we get... Looking good so I thought lets meet up how about The Boat at Mindarie Saturday 18th May?? 7pm Now I know some may not make it but its a start!

I am on Facebook look me up Karen Laverick. ( My profile pic is me sitting by a fountain in an orange top- if that helps) as I don't know how else we will know each other. Will try and get a place near the door as you walk in!

Is that ok with everyone? Looking forward to it

Guest KayHicks
Hello everyone thought I would leave it for a while see how many replies we get... Looking good so I thought lets meet up how about The Boat at Mindarie Saturday 18th May?? 7pm Now I know some may not make it but its a start!

I am on Facebook look me up Karen Laverick. ( My profile pic is me sitting by a fountain in an orange top- if that helps) as I don't know how else we will know each other. Will try and get a place near the door as you walk in!

Is that ok with everyone? Looking forward to it

Great Karen look forward to it we will be there. ​Kay & Family.

Guest KayHicks
Sorry we are already out that night. Will organise something again sometime soon!! Keep you posted

OK now worries, we will still be going on the 18th if there are any others that can still make it, Let me know.

Kay

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KayHicks
Up to now Caroline and Craig have replied and there's myself and hubby Keith and then you!! So see you there!!!

Quick reminder for those that would still like to meet at the Boat, Mindarie Harbour, this Saturday 18 May 7pm would be good if you could just remind us all who is still coming,

Kay

Quick reminder for those that would still like to meet at the Boat, Mindarie Harbour, this Saturday 18 May 7pm would be good if you could just remind us all who is still coming,

Kay

Hi, hope you don't mind if myself and Carol join you for a drink or two on Saturday night?