hi all does the 2.5 rule for cost of living enclude

Guest mrandmrslumsden

Guest mrandmrslumsden

hi all after 8 years service in the army we decide to leave and make a new start in life, currently we live in Yorkshire and have started the long:( visa prosses lol. My wife is a paediactric nurse with 3 years experiance so if where lucky enough to find a job based on her income (think its roughly 70000 a year) that would be the same living costs as 28000 pounds in the uk right ? which is good as thats only one wage does this enclude accomadation ect as some time it all sounds to good to be true. lol one more question plz dont argue about it tho i like the idea of perth but my wife likes the idea of adelaide weve recently been to dubai and looking at the pictures perth seems to have the same sort of buzz that dubai has with growth and plenty to do were adelaide in my opinion seems slower paced plz give advice thanks lol hope you didnt fall asleep lol :)

Guest mrandmrslumsden

Don't think our pennies will Stretch that far to visit but I do think I'm winning the battle with the wife to go for Perth so should see you all soon :)