how fine can we cut it !?!

pegg

Okay dokey, hi guys......

........ We should hopefully be heading for perth before Christmas, however our house has been on market for a month and I really fear we may not sell !

Now this leaves us in a very tight situation ..... not a great deal of cash to bring with us ( perhaps only enough for rent deposit and living for a month ), But my wife will be working as soon as we arrive ( wage 70k + ).

Also even more salt in the wounds would be that we would need to send back £200 per month to cover mortgage - as rent wont cover mortgage.

Soooo we are realists and certainly up for a challenge ( oh and have spent time in perth before )

Any amusing tips greatly received but please no "haters" ;o)

Live the dream guys xxxx

i would put your mortgage on interest only if that's possible for a year. and save like mad. where going over in October with 8k but will have paid for our container. hopefully 8 k is enough.

Okay dokey, hi guys......

........ We should hopefully be heading for perth before Christmas, however our house has been on market for a month and I really fear we may not sell !

Now this leaves us in a very tight situation ..... not a great deal of cash to bring with us ( perhaps only enough for rent deposit and living for a month ), But my wife will be working as soon as we arrive ( wage 70k + ).

Also even more salt in the wounds would be that we would need to send back £200 per month to cover mortgage - as rent wont cover mortgage.

Soooo we are realists and certainly up for a challenge ( oh and have spent time in perth before )

Any amusing tips greatly received but please no "haters" ;o)

Live the dream guys xxxx

Hey dude, I think you already know what our situation was. Mrs p was already here and had started work. She had a holiday rental set up for us at a staggering $800pw for a shed and I arrived with about $3k in cash.

We lasted the best part of three months on her $50k income. It wasn't easy and there were a few WTF have we done moments but I know you're pretty positive and you're always welcome here for a meal and a beer :wink:

It has taken us a year to find tenants for our property in London and at first the bank were pretty hard nosed about things but when we started sending small amounts back they understood we were trying to do the right thing and came good.

Hi guys were going with 3 months money to live on and 3k in our back pocket, would have had alot more but due to family issues a big chuck was taken out of it, but were not gonna let that stop us! We have got a bit of family to fall back on but we are determined to make it work! Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible! Just a saying I like!